2019-2020 Immunization Updates
- All students entering 8th grade are required to have a Tdap and a Meningococcal vaccine.
- All 2020 Seniors are required to have a second Meningococcal vaccine (if first dose was given at age 16 or older, only one dose is needed).
- Please refer to the 2019-2020 Missouri State Immunization Requirements for a complete list of required Kindergarten immunizations.
All school immunizations are required before August enrollment for the 2018/2019 school year. All immunizations are available from your physician, medical clinic or the Clinton County Health Department (816-539-2144).
If you have further questions please feel free to contact the school nurse! Thank you!
Clinton County Immunization Clinics
The Clinton County Health Department holds monthly immunization clinics in Cameron, Lathrop and Plattsburg as listed below:
- Cameron- Every 2nd Thursday and 4th Tuesday
- Lathrop- Every 3rd Thursday
- Plattsburg- Every 1st Thursday and 3rd Tuesday
Clinton Co. Health Dept. accepts most insurance and continues to vaccinate those eligible through the Vaccine for Children (VFC) program which includes those that are on Medicaid, have no insurance, are underinsured, or are American Indian/Alaskan Native. Those wishing to be vaccinated should schedule an appointment by calling 816-539-2144.